Career Studios is a new and FREE bi-weekly seminar series for professionals and job seekers who want to advance their careers.
Every professional has career or job search questions, but you can’t always find all of the answers online and almost never have an opportunity to ask career experts directly without paying for it.
Our mission is to provide you a free and open forum where you can not only to learn more about managing and advancing your career from top career experts, but also where you get some answers to your own questions.
All you need to participate is a phone or your computer. Register for each event below and we will send the access instructions to you via email prior to the event. Also, enrolled participants will receive a FREE downloadable recording of the session following each seminar.
Check back often as our calendar will be regularly updated with new upcoming events. To register, click through to each event’s page and sign up for free today.
- Tues, February 20, 2013 (5:30pm PST/8:30pm EST) – Branding YOU: How to Capture Employers’ Attention to Get the Job
- Tues, March 5, 2013 (5:30pm PST/8:30pm EST) – Build Your Online Reputation: How to Create the Right Digital Dirt
- More 2013 Events Coming Soon…
|Want access to all past and future Career Studios seminars?!
Learn more ► about the Career Studios Backstage MEGA PASS and our 50% OFF limited time offer. MEGA PASS gives you exclusive access to all past and future Career Studios teleseminar and webinar recordings.
- Tues, January 15, 2013 (5:30pm PST/8:30pm EST) – What Do You Want for Your Career This Year?
- Tues, January 29, 2013 (5:30pm PST/8:30pm EST) – What’s Your Story? How to Give an Elevator Pitch as Though Your Career Depended on It!
- Tues, Jan 10, 2012 (5:30pm PST/8:30pm EST) – 5 Hottest Ways For Mid Careerist to Transition in 2012
- Tues, Jan 24, 2012 (5:30pm PST/8:30pm EST) – Acing the Phone Interview
- Tues, Feb 7, 2012 (5:30pm PST/8:30pm EST) – Building an Online Persona That Gets Results
- Tues, Feb 21, 2012 (5:30pm PST/8:30pm EST) – You Are the CEO of Your Career
- Tues, Mar 20, 2012 (5:30pm PST/8:30pm EST) – Control Your Career Destiny – Start a Business
- Tues, Apr 10, 2012 (5:30pm PST/8:30pm EST) – Network for Your Career, Not Your Next Job
- Tues, Apr 24, 2012 (5:30pm PST/8:30pm EST) – Courage Under Fire: How to Defuse Conflict in the Workplace
- Tues, May 8, 2012 (5:30pm PST/8:30pm EST) – The Evolution of the Resume in the 21st Century
- Tues, May 22, 2012 (5:30pm PST/8:30pm EST) – 6 Common Job Search Issues and How to Avoid Them
- Wed, June 6, 2012 (5:30pm PST/8:30pm EST) – Job Searching with Social Media for Dummies
- Tues, June 19, 2012 (5:30pm PST/8:30pm EST) – 3 Secrets to Turn an Interview into an Offer
- Tues, July 10, 2012 (5:30pm PST/8:30pm EST) – How Recruiters Read Resumes & How to Get More Interviews in a Competitive Job Market
- Wed, September 26, 2012 (5:30pm PST/8:30pm EST) – Designing a Powerful Career
- Wed, October 17, 2012 (11:00am PST/2:00pm EST) – How to Get More Interviews in a Competitive Job Market
- Tues, November 13, 2012 (5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST) – How to Find a Job on LinkedIn for the Currently Employed
- Wed, December 19, 2012 (5:30pm PST/8:30pm EST) – How to Land and Conduct an Informational Interview
- Tues, Feb 1 (8:30pm EST) – Easy Networking for All Personalities
- Tues, Feb 15 (8:30pm EST) – Leveraging LinkedIn in Your Job Search and Beyond
- Mon, Feb 28 (8:30pm EST) – Career Limiting Moves and How to Avoid Them
- Wed, Mar 16 (8:30pm EST) – How to Brand Yourself for Your Career
- Tues, Mar 29 (8:30pm EST) – Great Answers to Tough Interview Questions
- Tues, Apr 12 (8:30pm EST) – Stop Looking for a Job – Hire Yourself
- Tues, Apr 26 (8:30pm EST) – Beyond a Firm Handshake – Acing the Interview Before You Speak
- Wed, May 11 (8:30pm EST) – Are You Promote-able?
- Wed, May 25 (8:30pm EST) – Resume Writing in the 21st Century – The New Reality
- Mon, June 6 (8:30pm EST) – Network Your Way to an Interview
- Tues, July 19 (8:30pm EST) – How to Avoid Resume Black Holes
- Wed, Aug 17 (8:30pm EST) – Informational Interviewing
- Tues, Aug 30 (8:30pm EST) – Saving Your Resume from the Shredder
- Tues, Sept 13 (8:30pm EST) – The Art of Working with a Recruiter
- Tues, Sept 27 (8:30pm EST) – Staffing Agency as a Job Search Solution
- Tues, Oct 11 (8:30pm EST) – Mastering the Art of Behavioral Interviewing
- Tues, Oct 25 (8:30pm EST) – How to Find Your Job on LinkedIn
- Tues, Nov 8 (8:30pm EST) – Quick Fixes for Job Search Problems
- Wed, Dec 7 (8:30pm EST) – Job Searching with Social Media for Dummies
Dorothy Tannahill-Moran is a certified life and career coach. She works with aspiring professionals who are looking for career growth, advancement and entry into the “C” suite. As well, she works with people to overcome the sometimes daunting task of changing careers. With over 21 years in management, Dorothy has coached, trained and guided other professionals who have gone on to impressive and fulfilling careers. Her personal philosophy about careers is: “It’s not JUST a job; it’s half your life – so love your career”. You can check out her resources, blog and services at Next Chapter New Life and MBA Highway.
Chris Perry, MBA, is a Gen Y brand and marketing generator, brand marketing manager, career search and personal branding expert, professional speaker, entrepreneur and brand consultant. Chris is the founder of Career Rocketeer, the Career Search and Personal Branding Network, MBA Highway, the MBA Job Search and Career Network and multiple other ventures.
Recognized as a thought leader on a variety of job search and personal branding topics, he has been featured in publications, including Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0 (Wiley 2011) and media outlets, such as The Wall Street Journal, SmartMoney, ABCNews, CNNMoney, TheLadders, Monster.com and more.
As a professional speaker, Chris offers career search and personal branding workshops and presentations to a variety of audiences. As a consultant, he frequently assists professionals, entrepreneurs and businesses with marketing, branding and social media.
If you’re a career expert on any related topics and are interested in joining one of our Career Studios to share your experience, advice and insight with professionals and job seekers, please contact us today!
|Write for our blog! Learn more ► about our career expert program!|
Want to sponsor or advertise on Career Studios? Contact us today!