Do any of these statements resonate with you?
- I see people getting promoted around me, but I know (and they do to) that I’m a better performer.
- I’m definitely not getting paid what I’m worth, but I’m not sure what to do about it.
- On a good day, my work place is best defined as “dysfunctional”: horrible leadership, difficult co-workers, don’t believe in what I am doing and/or (insert your own personal workplace insanity!).
If you found yourself nodding “yes,” you are not alone.
In our recent survey, 74% of those who responded (66,173 others read this email weekly) echoed the desire to make a change because they weren’t happy with their current career trajectory…and cited one or more of the reasons above.
In their recent survey, Gallup only found 13% of workers worldwide to be truly “engaged at work.”
Enter, the Good News: If you can relate, we’ve got some free training (read: answers and solutions)!
Next Tuesday at 12pmET, myself and my partner, Kevin Kermes will be : teaching a strategy to identify and overcome these hurdles to get faster, bigger results professionally.
It’s also something I’ve also used to get BIG WINS for myself personally and coaching clients too.
In this FREE Training Session, we’ll reveal…
- A simple, 5-step process to amplify your career success – quicker!
- The 2 biggest career sabotage points – and how to avoid them.
- Why the reason you think this won’t work “for you,” is the exact reason you’ll be so successful using it!
- and more…
NOTE: This training is free and going out to more than 66,000 subscribers to Career Attraction. There are only 1,000 spots on the webinar (you can do the math here).
My advice is simple: Register here and make sure you show up 10 minutes early to ensure you get a spot for this free training session next week!
P.S. Feel free to share this event with anyone you think might benefit. They can register here: http://www.careerattraction.com/career-acceleration-20
(Visited 134 time, 1 visit today)