I am proud to announce the publication of the latest Knock Em Dead career book, Knock Em Dead – Secrets & Strategies For First-Time Job Seekers. I wrote this job search and career management book for success-minded graduate who fully intends to control his or her destiny, during a time and when competition has never been tougher or the future more uncertain.
Knock Em Dead – Secrets & Strategies For First-Time Job Seekers delivers a new approach to establishing economic stability and success by learning and applying the rules for success in corporate America, and then leveraging them to get what you want out of life. This book carries the reader through first job searches and lays out a unique blueprint for smart career management strategies that lead to a life of fulfillment and success: to living life you want.
In this book I assembled a “braintrust” of professional colleagues that specialize in entry -level issues and who I believe to be some of the smartest career management minds we have in the profession today. You’ll find their comments enriching almost every page of the book as they join in my conversation on the issues to be faced and the advice most critical for the recent grad intent on successfully launching a professional career.
Knock Em Dead – Secrets & Strategies For First-Time Job Seekers - a book for young men and women who intend to control their destiny.
The Braintrust panel for Knock Em Dead – Secrets & Strategies For First-Time Job Seekers:
- Tegan Acree, Founder, Hiring For Hope
- Leslie Ayres, Job Search Guru, TheJobSearchGuru.com
- Mark Babbitt, CEO & Founder, YouTern.com
- Jacqui Barrett-Poindexter, MRW, CEIP, Partner and Chief Career Writer, Careertrend.net
- Marjean Bean CPC, President, Medit Staff, LLC
- Paul R. Bruno, PgMP, PMP, Program and Project Manager, Career Czar Radio Show Host
- Sultan Camp, Military Career Transition & Social Network Job Search Specialist, Zeiders Enterprises Inc.
- Allison Cheston, Career Connector, Allison Cheston & Associates, LLC
- Dr. Larry Chiagouris, Professor of Marketing and Mentor, Pace University
- Dr. Kate Duttro, Career Coach for Recovering Academics, Career Change for Academics & Seattle Career
- Meg Guiseppi, The C-level Executive Job Search Coach, Executive Career Brand
- Rich Grant, Director of Career Services, Thomas College
- Jessica Hernandez, President/CEO, Great Resumes Fast
- Caroline Dowd-Higgins, Director, Career & Professional Development, Indiana University Maurer School of Law; CBS Radio Host: Career Coach Caroline
- Sandra Ingemansen CPRW, Principal/Chief Résumé Designer, Resume Strategies
- Marshall J Karp, MA NCC LPC, Career Counselor, New Career
- Rick Kean CPC, Consultant, A. M. Hamilton, Inc.
- Scott Keenan, HR Generalist, Social Media Ninja, Educated and Inexperienced
- Joyce Lain Kennedy, Syndicated Columnist Tribune Media Services, Author, For Dummies books (Wiley Publishing)
- Kevin Kermes, Founder, Career Attraction
- Sean Koppelman, President, The Talent Magnet
- Roger Lear, President, OrlandoJobs.com
- Alexandra Levit, Author, Blind Spots: The 10 Business Myths You Can’t Afford to Believe on Your New Path to Success
- Valentino B. Martinez, President, V. B. Martinez Group
- Karen McGrath PHR, Talent Acquisition Manager, Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Kathryn Minshew, Founder, The Daily Muse
- Hannah Morgan, Job Search Strategist, CareerSherpa.net
- Phyllis Mufson, Career Coach, Catalyst for Personal & Professional Growth
- Carl Nielson, Principal, Career Coaching For Students
- Chris Perry, Brand & Marketing Generator, Career Rocketeer
- Amanda Pouchot, Founder, The Levo League
- Jim Rohan, Senior Partner, J. P. Canon Associates
- Lori Ruff, CEO, Integrated Alliances
- Mike Squires, Senior Technical Recruiter, PayPal, an eBay Company
- Josh Tolan, CEO, SparkHire
- Tim Tyrell-Smith, Founder, Tim’s Strategy
- Joshua Waldman, Author, Job Searching with Social Media For Dummies
- Ron Weisinger, Principal, DevelopmentLINKS Consulting
- Denise Wilkerson, Director, Executive Search, Global Edge Recruiting
- Leslie Zaikis, Director of Business Development, The Levo League
Martin Yate, CPC, is one of the world’s foremost experts in the business of job search and career management. The author of Knock ‘Em Dead 2013: The Ultimate Job Search Guide and fourteen other career books, Yate is published in countless languages around the world and has helped millions change the trajectory of their lives. Learn more at www.knockemdead.com.